Tickets for the musical can be purchased through ShowTix4U, an online system that allows you to choose your own seats and print your tickets at home.
There will be a ten-day pre-sale for cast and crew before tickets go on sale to the general public. Public sales begin March 11.
Tickets purchased online are for specific, assigned seats within the auditorium. Seats are selected at the time of purchase. Wheelchair-accessible seats are noted within the seating chart.
Advance tickets are $11. Tickets must be printed and presented at the door for admittance.
To purchase tickets:
- Visit https://www.showtix4u.com/
- Enter a keyword (“Bedford” or “GUYS AND DOLLS JR.”) in the “Find A Show” search field at the top left. “Bedford JGMS Presents GUYS AND DOLLS JR.” will appear.
- The ordering page will open. You have ten minutes to complete your order.
- For cast-and-crew presale orders, enter the password you received in your email from Emily and Lariza. You will need to re-enter it for every performance.
- Choose “Select Seats” for your desired performance. (If you wish to purchase tickets for multiple days, begin with the first day, and follow the instructions below.)
- The gray squares indicate available seats. Choose the number and location you want, being mindful NOT to leave single empty seats in rows.
- To add seats at another performance, click “Return to Event Listing” and follow the same instructions.
- When you have added all your seats to your order, click “Go to Shopping Cart” and then “Shipping/Payment Information.”
- Enter your billing and credit card information as requested. Be sure to change the top drop-down menu to “Email and Print Yourself – Free” if you wish to print your tickets at home.
- Click “Pay for Order” to complete your order.
- You can print your tickets directly after completing your order, using the “Download Tickets Now” button in the pop-up window after your transaction finishes. You will also receive an email from ShowTix4U with your receipt and a link to download and print your tickets later.
Please double-check dates and seating assignments before completing your order, as there are NO refunds or exchanges.
If you have any trouble purchasing tickets, or you need assistance, please contact our ticket manager and put the word “ticket” in the subject line.