Tickets for the musical can be purchased through ShowTix4U, an online system that allows you to choose your own seats and print your tickets at home.
There will be a nine-day pre-sale for cast and crew before tickets go on sale to the general public. Public sales begin March 9.
Tickets purchased online are for specific, assigned seats within the auditorium. Seats are selected at the time of purchase. Wheelchair-accessible seats are noted within the seating chart.
Advance tickets are $11. Tickets must be printed and presented at the door for admittance.
To purchase tickets:
- Visit https://www.showtix4u.com/
- Enter a keyword (“Bedford” or FROZEN) in the “Find A Show” search field at the top. “FROZEN JR. John Glenn Middle School” will appear. Click on it.
- The ordering page will open. You have ten minutes to complete your order.
- Click “SHOW DATES” on the left, and click on your chosen performance from the drop-down menu.
- For cast-and-crew presale orders, click “UNLOCK” and enter the password you received in your email from Emily. You will need to re-enter it for every performance.
- You will be taken to a seating map. Click on your desired seats and click “ADD TO CART” for each choice. (If you wish to purchase tickets for multiple days, begin with the first day, and follow the instructions below.)
- The dark green squares indicate available seats.
- Light green squares are wheelchair seats, and light blue squares are wheelchair companion seats.
- Please be mindful NOT to leave single empty seats in rows.
- To add seats at another performance, click “CURRENT EVENTS” above the seating map and follow the same instructions.
- When you have added all your seats to your order, click “CHECKOUT.”
- Select your shipping method and click “CHECKOUT” again.
- Enter your customer information and click “PAY WITH CARD.”
- Enter your credit card information on the pop-up menu and click “PAY.”
- You will receive an email from ShowTix4U with your receipt and a link to download and print your tickets.
Please double-check dates and seating assignments before completing your order, as there are NO refunds or exchanges.
If you have any trouble purchasing tickets, or you need assistance, please contact our ticket manager and put the word “ticket” in the subject line.