Welcome, parents and guardians of cast and crew! Below you’ll find important information to help us make the musical run smoothly. Check the Announcements page for any info you may have missed via email.
- Missed the parent meeting? Check out the notes here: G&D parent meeting notes
SignUp Genius links
- Snacks during rehearsals
- Distributing posters around town
- Tickets and ushering
- Makeup (dress rehearsals and performances)
- Backstage (dress rehearsals and performances)
- Cast and crew party
Student & parent forms
- Audition form for 2019
- GUYS AND DOLLS audition packet with script and songs
- Lead roles and character descriptions
- JGMS Stage Crew Application and Descriptions
- CAST contract and emergency info 2019
- CREW contract and emergency info 2019
- Parent Volunteer Signup 2019
- DVD order form G&D 2019
Have questions? Here’s whom to contact:
|Parent co-coordinators||Emily Mitchell & Lariza Panagiotou|
|Backstage supervision||Emily Mitchel|
|Cast/crew party||Robin Steele & Sue Turner|
|Lights & Sound||Mrs. Budka, assisted by Stormy Dickson and Anne Gardsbane|
PERFORMANCE WEEK INFORMATION (to be updated 3/31/19)
Please check your email for more detailed information about performance week. A message will be sent by Sunday, March 31, outlining all expectations for dress rehearsals and performances.
Monday and Tuesday: Students stay at school after the dismissal bell. Pickup is 6:30pm. Students must clean up their dressing room area and restock and put away their costume bins before they can leave.
Thursday and Friday
- 5:00 Leads with lines and 8th-grade cast members; Sound & lights crew, leads, other crew managers
- 5:30 All other cast members and crew
- Pickup is 9:15pm. Students must clean up their dressing room area and restock and put away their costume bins before they can leave.
- 2:00 Leads with lines and 8th-grade cast members; Sound & lights crew, leads, other crew managers
- 2:30 All other cast members and crew
- Pickup is 6:15pm for students not attending the cast/crew party; 7:15pm for partygoers. Students must clean up their dressing room area and restock and put away their costume bins before they can enter the party.
Costume, hair, & makeup reminders
At this point all students should have all of their bring-from-home costume items in their bins at school. Please check the list for any missing items. Cast members should bring their own eye liner, mascara, brushes/combs, hair ties, bobby pins, and gel/hairspray. Students are responsible for keeping their personal items in their bins.
When not on stage, students will be in the LGI and/or the music room. Only students who have an imminent entrance can be in the hallways. Cast and crew must be SILENT backstage (especially those wearing mics!). Parent volunteers and directing staff will be backstage and in the halls to help with entrances and exits.